The ups, downs, in's and out's of two North East UK musical eclectricians.

Monday, March 14, 2005

Monday - Unabomber review and stuff... 14/03/05

Morning...

Hope you had a good weekend and you're feeling refreshed this fine Monday morning.

I feel very tired, I must be getting old...

So after watching an extremely funny episode of Nathan Barley on (UK) Channel 4



I headed off to the stage door to listen to the Unabombers do their business, and quite frankly it was a bit of a disappointment.

Starting off with broken beat synth funk (which was great), the night gradually disintegrated into faceless house, which appealed to the people who had turned up (I guess I was in a minority) so I headed upstairs where old skool tunes could be heard.

Never mind, Max Sedgley and Bugz in the Attic are scheduled for the next few weeks, so hopefully that'll sate my more adventurous musical tastes !

Also, I became Uncle Flint again at the weekend, congrats to Jo & GĂ©rry on having Anya (6lb 13oz) on Sunday morning.

That's all for now.

Flint

http://www.trashbat.co.ck



1 Comments:

Blogger Flint & Steel said...

You're just in a huff cos you ran out of money and their wasn't enough laydeez there...

It wasn't a bad night, but you like your hippety hop too much.

Steel =p

11:09 am

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home